Works of Khidmat e Khalq Department
Allah the Almighty says in the Holy Quran “you are the best people raised for the good of mankind”. As per this, we have to chalk out and implement the programmes of services to Humanity. The real sympathy towards human beings is to be created among Khuddam. The Khuddam shall be ready to dedicate themselves to every kind of service to humanity without any discrimination of religion, creed and colour in terms of Quranic script. Make collective programmes of community services in terms of this spirit. At times when national calamities occur, we should put every kind of effort into helping the victims. Motivate Khuddam to fulfil the needs of suffering people, individually also. Following are the examples of Khidmat-e-Khalq:
- To buy goods for neighbors and to remove the difficulties of sick and miserable people.
- To help the blind and disabled persons.
- To remove thorns and trouble giving things from the road, to carry the luggage of weak and old people to their destination.
- Donating essential stuff for needy through charities or schemes.
- Blood donation.
- Visit old age homes and spend time with the elders.