Works of Tarbiyyat Department
The purpose of this department is to train all khuddam in such a way that they shall obey the Quranic injunctions and adopt high morals and good manners. The spirit of national integrity shall be inculcated in them. They shall develop a personal and living relationship with Allah, a sense of honor towards the oneness of Allah, loyalty to Allah, and complete trust in Allah. They shall have the passion of love towards the Holy Prophet P.B.U.H, sympathy towards the creatures of Allah. The real purpose of the advent of Hadhrat Masih Mau’d AS is to be fulfilled through them. To achieve this, we can adopt the following ways.
Waqf-e-Arzi, a blessed scheme:
The blessed scheme of Waqf-e-Arzi has been proved to be the most effective source of training for every individual of Jama’at especially young people and children, This scheme has come up with plenty of good results. The department should induce Khuddam to take part in this blessed scheme. Khuddam must serve in nearby places. Keeping in view the importance of this scheme, Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih V (ABA) has instituted a separate nazarat of Taleemul Quran Waqf-e-Arzi.
Muslim Television Ahmadiyya International
By the grace of Allah, among many blessings of Khilafat-e-Rabia, “MTA international” is one of such greatest blessings. In the modern age, the vulgar programs on TV, nudity, and obscenity is creating an ill effect on youth and the younger generation of the world. But Allah Almighty has granted us the bounty of MTA through which Huzoor e Anwar (ABA) is presenting himself through various programs. The MTA has become an unparalleled institute, functioning round the clock, throughout the year, and through which we can quench our religious, material, spiritual, and educational thirst. Now the need of the hour is to watch the programs as much as possible especially the sermons of Huzoor e Anwar ABA, his addresses, and Majlis-e-Irfan (Q & A session) “mulaqat”. These programs are like an overflowing river. Now it is not enough to watch MTA by ourselves only but to make others also listen to MTA, then only the purpose of MTA will be served. The department should prepare and send excellent and informative programs for MTA.
The department of training is the essence of all departments; the object of religion is to reform mankind and to establish a live relationship with Allah. A special program coming under the jurisdiction of this department is noted below. The office bearers have to pay special attention to it.
The following virtues are to be generally practiced with special care.
- Show a sense of honor towards the unity of Allah and be loyal to Him.
- Show our sense about the lofty station of the holy prophet (PBUH) the seal of the prophets.
- Offer prayers in the congregation and Tahajjud prayers as far as possible.
- Arrange Tahajjud prayers in the congregation at least once a month.
- Inculcate such a spirit in Khuddam that they are not only contented with offering mandatory prayers (Farz) but also voluntary prayers(Nawafil) to seek the pleasure of Allah.
- The passion for brotherhood and sympathy towards all the creatures.
- Inculcate moral qualities like trustworthiness, integrity, truthfulness, obedience, the fulfillment of the promise, sacrifice, forgiveness, and adherence to Islamic traditions.
- Develop a habit of reading books of Hadhrat Masih Mau’d AS.
The Department shall also pay attention to removing the following flaws.
- Falsehood, backbiting, suspicion, cruelty, laziness, intoxication, absurdity, misrepresentation, dishonesty, looking with bad intention, spendthrift, the mutual differences create a bad effect on society and community.
- The Department shall make Saiqeen wholly responsible to train every member of his group individually, whatever guidelines of training are issued, they shall convey to all Khuddam and see that these guidelines are implemented
Special attention shall be given regarding congregational prayers and for this purpose, select some Khuddam who is to be advised and reformed and make them first habitual to offer congregational prayers, so that by the end of the year there shall not be any Khadim who is not punctual in prayers. Moreover, Saiqeen shall have to bring the members of his group (Hizb) to a mosque for prayers. In monthly reports also the result of such efforts shall be mentioned with definite figures.
Five Basic Moral Qualities
Hadhrat Khalifatul Masih IV RA, during his Friday sermon dated 24th November 1989 had drawn our attention to the five basic moral qualities which should be practiced in day-to-day life. The five moral qualities are:
- Use of soft and clean language
- Sympathy towards creatures
- Broad courage
- Firm determination and bravery.
In the light of Khulafa sermons, the standard of the offering of namaz shall have to be improved, and also the Quranic and traditional daily prayers to be learned by heart. Special arrangements shall have to be made for listening and make others listen to Huzoor’s sermons. Further, Khuddam shall be advised to prepare gist/notes of sermons.