Works of Waqar-e-Amal Department
The greatness of doing the work with their own hands should be made known to Khuddam. In this connection, explain to Khuddam the teachings of Islam, the beautiful examples of the Holy Prophet Mohammad SAW, and the sayings of Hadhrat Musleh Maud RA. To make the youth understand the importance of Waqar-e-Amal and to create the spirit of Waqar-e-Amal in their hearts and minds, speeches should be delivered about Waqar-e-Amal.
In the light of the sacred sayings of Hadhrat Musleh Maud RA, the following are some of the viewpoints on Waqar-e-Amal in its true spirit.
- Every Khadim should do work and avoid laziness.
- While doing the work, false prestige should never become a hurdle in your way and you should not look down upon any work which is legal.
- Do not look down on any person with hatred on account of his lower occupation in society.
- Try to make the best use of leisure time by doing some useful work.
- Every Khadim should be educated in such a way that he will never beg others under any circumstances in his daily life.
- Get accustomed to pain, struggle, and hard work. To inculcate such passion in Khuddam, the department shall perform the work as follows:
The department should also arrange collective Waqar-e-Amal with the collaboration of the city council like:
- Arrange Waqar-e-Amal on Vappu day (1st May)
- Leaf raking
Special attention should be drawn to the following matters and checked simultaneously as to what extent they are implemented.
- Extend help in household work.
- Clean the mosques and buildings of Jamaat.
- Keep the house, street, and locality clean.
- Increase the beauty of the house and atmosphere.